We are so excited to offer Upneeq eye drops! Upneeq is a prescription eye drop that helps the eyes feel hydrated and brighter and lifts those tired eyelids slightly to help you feel and look rested and awake. Upneeq is the only FDA – approved daily eye drop for adults with low-lying lids. Upneeq works on the Mueller’s muscle to lift and elevate the Lid. Give your eyelids a quick lift and refresh without any needles!
Can you recognize acquired ptosis (low-lying lids)?
Acquired ptosis can lead to vision impairment.
Low-lying eyelid(s) can affect eyesight by not only blocking your vision but also by reducing the field of vision, which may interfere with day-to-day functions such as:
- Computer use
- Looking up without the need to tilt your head back
Take this interactive quiz about your eyelids to see if you have low-lying eyelids!
Do you want wider and brighter eyes?
Upneeq will not only widen your eyes to help you see but also make them look brighter and clearer. These eye drops are great to use after a night out or after not getting enough sleep. They noticeably widen your eyes to give them a whiter and brighter appearance. Upneeq is safe for daily use, or you can use it on special occasions to rejuvenate your eyes. These before and after pictures capture the unique power of the Upneeq eye drops.
Why Try Upneeq?
- Lifts eyelid(s) quickly
- Most patients in clinical trials had a lift in their eyelids in as little as 2 hours
- 84% of patients had some form of improvement
- 74% of patients had more than a 50% improvement
- In one study, some patients saw a lift in their eyelids as fast as 5 minutes after the first dose
- Significantly improves upper field of vision
- In clinical trials, Upneeq helped patients with acquired ptosis see more—on the first day of treatment!
- 87.8% of patients had some form of improvement
- 40.8% of patients had at least a 50% improvement on Day 14 (2 hours after applying Upneeq)
- Upneeq is also safe and well-tolerated
- Upneeq was proven safe and effective in clinical trials when used as directed
- Common side effects (seen in 1-5% of patients) included eye inflammation, eye redness, dry eye, blurred vision, instillation site pain, eye irritation, and headache
If you feel like you can benefit from the Upneeq eye drops, make an appointment here or call our office at (847) 418-3308.